1. I was born at Beauregard Memorial Hospital in DeRidder, Louisiana. (For those trying to find it on a map, it's south-western Louisiana, about 40 miles north of Lake Charles)
2. I attended Louisiana School for Math, Science and the Arts for my junior and senior years of high school. I graduated with a C average.
3. I have 5 siblings. The oldest is 49, the youngest will be 29 in March (Hi crex100!)
4. The earliest drawing I remember is from when I was 6. I scratched a horse into the shower stall in my bathroom. (Is it still there, Matt?)
5. I don't like seafood. I'm not sure if it's an allergy or just aversion, but it makes me sick.
6. I joined the school band in 5th grade. I wanted to play the saxophone, but my dad made me play the flute.
7. I got married in 1998 to a man I had known for less than 6 months. The divorce was 18 months later.
8. I met roho online in 1999 while still married to husband #1.
9. I don't like meat on pizza unless it's pepperoni.
10. When I was little, I wanted to be an archeologist.
11. I love horses. I have had a fascination with them since I was 2.
12. I love Louisiana marshes at sunrise, with the shrimp boats moving out for the morning's work. I miss the particular smell, the feel of the breeze on my face, the salty tang in the air.
13. I love outdoor activities. I miss camping trips.
14. I'm uncomfortable around people I don't know well.
15. I'm really uncomfortable in crowds.
16. I was raised Mormon, and even though I don't actively belong to any church, it influences my beliefs and how I behave to this day. I welcome questions about the religion, but have very little patience with dramatics and misinformation being blown out of proportion.
17. I am fiercely loyal to the people I care about.
18. I've eaten nutria and alligator, but until a few years ago, I would have said I was a very picky eater.
19. I've never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld. My first roller coaster experience was at King's Dominion in Richmond, VA. I was on a band trip to DC.
20. I've never been outside the United States. (There was a quick trip to Mexico where we walked over the border to Ciudad Acuña, but we were out of the country for all of 20 minutes)
21. I <3 power tools. And I know how to use them!
22. I am comfortable around firearms and know how to shoot them.
23. I wrote pornographic stories for my friends while we were in junior high.
24. I was an adult before I learned how to swim.
25. I like tidying other people's houses alot more than I like cleaning my own.
26. I have been friends with my husband for 10 years, in love with/dating him for 8. We will have been married for 3 years come September, and I love him more every day. I know how rare it is to find the person that makes you feel whole, and I will be forever grateful that we found each other when we did.
Okay, I know it was more than 25 things... there is actually alot more I could put down. Maybe next month. :)