Forwarded from my buddy Stacy, who may or may not have a LJ. I'm not sure.
1. What time did you get up this day?
8:00am, I think
2. What is your favorite diamonds or pearls?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Oooh, hard to say. I like a lot of things. Dirty Jobs or Venture Bros.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
When I eat it, cereal.
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
So many! Beans, broccoli, liver...
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Don't listen to cds in this digital age..
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. Favorite sandwich?
Roast beef with swiss and jalapenos. :9
11. What characteristics do you despise?
14. What color is your bathroom?
Walls are white, decor is a rusty red
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
clothes that fit (loosely.)
16. Where would you retire?
MAINE. Or BVI. Depends on how bad my arthritis is. :D
17. Most memorable birthday?
Uh.. year before last, I think it was? We went to a brazilian steakhouse. Was nummerific. :9
18. Favorite sport to watch?
19. Furthest place you are sending this?
Worldwide, I guess. Stupid question.
20. Who do you expect will send this back to you?
Also stupid question.
21. Person you expect to send it back first?
What the hell?
22. Favorite saying?
Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
23. When is your birthday?
24. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Middle of the day person?
25. What is your shoe size?
Why on earth do you want to know that? It's not like you can tell my boob size from my feet.
(9 1/2 US, if you're curious)
2 cats, 1 dog. Priced to move.
27. What did you want to be when you were little?
archeologist/paleontologist. A little backstory here; when I was little, my dad would take me for rides on his motorcycle. We'd go offroading a lot, and since we lived way out in the boonies, there would often be random things on the trails... decaying cars/refrigerators, and sometimes bones of livestock that had been either taken out to die, or had wandered off and gotten killed. I was fascinated by these bones, and would spend hours looking at them. Dad indulged my fascination, and helped me identify what part of the animal each bone came from.
I grew out of the desire to study bones as I got older, but I still like skulls a great deal.
29. What is your favorite candy?
turtles. <3 pecans. :9
30. Your favorite flower?
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
32. What church/synagogue do you attend?
None, currently. I was reared in a Mormon home, but I am a mishmosh of Christianity and paganism.
33. What are you listening to right now?
The air conditioner whirring
34. What was the last thing you ate?
35. Do you wish on stars?
Yes, not as much as when I was younger
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Burnt Orange. :>
38. What is your pet peeve?
Didn't we ask this question already? Ah, no. We didn't. I hate it when people won't do for themselves, and sit and flail and whine for someone to provide for them.
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
40.Do you like the person/people you are sending this to?
I don't KNOW half you people.. ;)
41. What is your favorite drink?
Elixir of life, Diet Coke
42. Favorite restaurant?
Depends on the cuisine, and no one but the locals would get it anyway
43. Hair Color?
Brownish reddish... something. Kind of muddy.
45. Favorite day of the year?
46. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Books. I had some neato toys, but don't remember them much.
47. Summer or winter?
48. Hugs or kisses?
Depends on who's giving them out
49. Chocolate or vanilla?
50. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Since I'm not emailing this...
51. When was the last time you cried?
52. What is under your bed?
A tupperware container with junk from the first apartment we shared together and a lot of dust.
53. Who is the friend you've had the longest?
Of the people I am still close with now? roho or tarinfirepelt
54. What did you do last night?
Read Digger, watched tv, surfed the net. The usual.
55. Favorite smell?
56. What are you afraid of?
57. How many keys on your key ring?
58. How many years at your current job?
Well, I'm a student now, but the job I just left- 3.
59. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday! (noticing a trend here)
60. How many towns have you lived in?
10, 4 states
61. Do you make friends easily?
62. How many folks will you send this to?
How many of you are reading this?
Anyhoo. I generally don't do memes or chain letters or whatnot, but thought this might be an interesting way to do the whole 'so what makes you tick' thing, and... isn't as overdone as the 'Ask me a question' thing.